Money and Gift Certificates
- $100 Amazon gift certificate, donated by Joe Johnston.
- $250 delivered via PayPal, donated by Anonymous.
- $100 Amazon gift certificate, donated by Ian Millington.
- A box of Belgian chocolates (from Belgium!), donated by Julia Nienaber.
- A sturdy hamper of tea, coffee and tasty food from Fortnum & Mason, Piccadilly, donated by Iain Merrick.
- Planetfall for the Apple ][ in a folio package with all feelies, donated by Esa Peuha.
- Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max Hit the Road, Full Throttle, and The Dig in CD-ROM format, donated by Esa Peuha.
- The Parsley 7-game collection, a series of party games inspired by interactive fiction, donated by Greg Cooksey.
- Action Castle and Action Castle 2, party games inspired by interactive fiction, donated by Greg Cooksey.
- Microscope, Fiasco, and The Shab-al-Hiri Roach tabletop RPGs, donated by Anonymous.
- Bhaloidam Skein Pack (to be sent after the Kickstarter delivery date), donated by Anonymous.
- Chopsticks, an interactive ebook for iOS, donated by Anonymous.
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition for Xbox Live Arcade, donated by PlayXBLA.com.
Computer Hardware and Other Electronics
Books and Magazines
- An original 1930s Dennis Wheatley crime dossier, donated by Zack Urlocker.
- A 1970s reproduction of a Dennis Wheatley crime dossier, donated by Zack Urlocker.
- The Castle Of Crossed Destinies by Italo Calvino, donated by Viv Dunstan.
- A 2013 subscription to Juiced.GS, the quarterly Apple ][ journal, donated by Ken Gagne.
- The Best of Creative Computing: Volume 3 for the Kindle, donated by Kevin Savetz. (2 prizes)
- Terrible Nerd, an autobiography of growing up nerdy in the 1980s, donated by Kevin Savetz. (2 prizes)
Music and Movies
- Drift Apple ][ music disk on 5.25" floppy in a custom, hand-made floppy disk sleeve, donated by Juiced.GS.
- Get Lamp, the adventure game documentary, donated by Greg Cooksey.
- A translation of your game into German, donated by Marius Müller.(The game in question must be written in Inform 7 or be a choose-your-own-adventure style branching narrative.)
- A comprehensive analysis of your game's transcripts collected during the competition, including statistics, lists of bugs and unimplemented commands, evaluation of puzzle difficulty levels and story flow, comparison to other games in the competition, recommendations for changes in future releases, and more., donated by Juhana Leinonen.(The game in question must be for the z-machine or Glulx.)
- Five hours of copyediting good for any type of text, donated by Kevin Jackson-Mead.
- An adaptation of your game to the Quest engine, allowing it to run on mobile apps, donated by Mauricio Diaz.
- A custom website for the top-placing game which will support online play (as appropriate) and game download. Courtesy AE Jackson Marketing, donated by Andrew Jackson.
- A short to medium length track of instrumental music composed to your specifications in almost any style. Could be used in a game of yours or for any other purpose. Redeemable for a year, donated by Wade Clarke.
Most any and all prizes are acceptable. If you have a prize you'd like
to donate, please mail the
organizer. I'll have you keep the prize until the competition is over,
then mail it directly to the author who chooses it as their prize.