Turbo Chest Hair Massacre: Changelog
This lists all the changes the authors of this game have made to it since the judging period began, in their own words.
If you'd like to play the game as it existed at the start of the competition, prior to the application of any updates, you may download the full-competition .zip archive from the top of the games-list page.
- October 1, 5:50 PM (UTC): Fixed bugs that prevented some strings from showing properly and caused redundant error messages. Obviated a couple cases of guess-the-noun. Added the ability to sit. Rewrote the walkthrough file to contain more helpful hints.
- October 2, 11:19 AM (UTC): Added some synonyms. Fixed typos in the walkthrough file and added a few more hints. Included an updated cover image in the zip file.
- October 4, 2:18 AM (UTC): Added more synonyms as part of an ongoing effort to prevent cases of guess-the-noun/verb. Fixed a couple of bugs that caused some strings to appear in the wrong situations.
- October 8, 8:30 AM (UTC): Added synonyms. Fixed a bug that caused a drawer to give the same description whether open or closed. Fixed a bug that caused a certain dairy product to unexpectedly move around.
- October 15, 4:20 AM (UTC): Quality-of-life improvements: added a much more fleshed-out in-game hint/help system, some more actions/interactions, some more non-default responses, and of course more synonyms.
- October 16, 10:59 AM (UTC): Fixed a couple of bugs.
- October 16, 10:26 PM (UTC): Fixed a bug that caused a certain dairy product to disappear under very specific conditions. To the player who had to restore after encountering this bug, I'm sorry!