For a Place by the Putrid Sea: Changelog
This lists all the changes the authors of this game have made to it since the judging period began, in their own words.
If you'd like to play the game as it existed at the start of the competition, prior to the application of any updates, you may download the full-competition .zip archive from the top of the games-list page.
- October 2, 5:39 PM (UTC): Fixed various (stupidly overlooked) bugs that were reported by players.
- October 3, 11:19 AM (UTC): Fixed some typos and a conversation that could be accessed out of sequence.
- October 6, 7:23 AM (UTC): Removed the necessity to press the space key in a few places, so the game is now playable on mobile.
- October 13, 7:45 PM (UTC): Tracked down a pesky bug that caused unhelpful failure messages up when trying to use the packing tape.
- October 14, 7:18 PM (UTC): Fixed a game-breaking bug that ocured only when certain rather unrelated things were done in an unexpected sequence.