Very Vile Fairy File: Changelog
This lists all the changes the authors of this game have made to it since the judging period began, in their own words.
If you'd like to play the game as it existed at the start of the competition, prior to the application of any updates, you may download the full-competition .zip archive from the top of the games-list page.
- October 3, 4:21 PM (UTC): Three one-line fixes:
* fixed unwinnable state bug
* fixed bug where one location's name didn't change
* fixed inventory to note when caps/hats quest is done
- October 3, 8:54 PM (UTC): --added name pf person who found game breaking bug once they gave the OK and not just "thanks to an IFComp judge"
--while testing last update further, I found the game saves a command for later in THINK *after you used it successfully*. So I fixed that bug too.
--lumped pieces of evidence together in inventory
- October 7, 10:36 PM (UTC): --fixed cases where the Leet Learner lights up and it shouldn't, but I want to give a clue/text anyway
--fixed Arclight_Dynamo's suggested bugs
--fixed infinite point bug (one LLP, uh, -lasted-)
--fixed a few excess line breaks
- October 12, 4:57 AM (UTC): -- fixed minor bug where homonym good guess responses were bumped below less specific half-right clues.
-- fixed several typos
-- fixed GO TO bug for to/from boat areas
- October 19, 9:30 AM (UTC): --fixed check-rule for 2nd-last command (showed irrelevant "try later" text)
--typo/excess punctuation fixes
--fixed THINK checklist item
--default rules stepped on my reject-response to OPEN
--fixed grammar in SCORE command
--fixed scan-results of the peeling pier
--fixed bug where you could skip a lump charge, giving -1 good guesses until the next lump
--fixed where a command should have worked with or without spaces
- October 20, 6:34 PM (UTC): --fixed very obscure runtime error (typos while re-flipping rooms)
--fixed some cases where you got a Leet Learner reading for redoing successful actions