Charlie The Robot: Changelog
This lists all the changes the authors of this game have made to it since the judging period began, in their own words.
If you'd like to play the game as it existed at the start of the competition, prior to the application of any updates, you may download the full-competition .zip archive from the top of the games-list page.
- October 2, 1:46 AM (UTC): Correction of a few grammar/spelling errors. Updated instructions.
- October 7, 5:46 AM (UTC): Bug fix on Firefox: the browser was not accepting the <button> tags, so I had to change the code on some buttons. If you have been testing the game in Chrome or Safari, then you would have experienced no errors. So nevermind...
- October 10, 11:36 PM (UTC): The new update adds new cover art because the old one didn't match the style of the game. The code/mechanics of the game remain unchanged.
- October 14, 3:20 PM (UTC): Fixed some spelling errors. Nothing major, unless you are embarrassed spelling errors (I am.) In which case, it's a big deal.
- October 14, 3:22 PM (UTC): Fixed some spelling errors. Nothing major, unless you are embarrassed by spelling errors (I am.) In which case, it's a big deal.